Friday, May 1, 2009

Eric sat at the edge of his bed for five minutes yesterday, it was with the help of the nurses, but it was a great step forward.

We now know that there will be another surgery, and it will likely be next week. The doctor would like to wait until Eric is recovered a bit more from his first surgery. This new schedule means that Eric will be staying in Santa Rosa for another couple of weeks.

This new surgery means that Eric will need more blood for the surgery. If you are type A+ or compatible, and would like to donate blood to Eric directly rather than in his honor, hold of on donating for a bit. We are trying to dig into what is required to donate directly to Eric and will let you know the details as soon as we have them. It will require that you come to Santa Rosa to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Shahin, I have been out of the country (and I still am) and just saw the news about Eric. Please let me know when I can speak with him. I can't come by so it would mean everything if I could talk to him on the phone. Tell him I love him and know he will get through this quickly as he always does. Denise Willet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am A+ blood type and ready to help!
    Lance.

    ReplyDelete