Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hello from Eric!

Hello everyone, I finally remembered to have Shahin get me posting rights to this blog so from now on I will try to keep it up-to-date with an entry every few days.

Hmmmm, what to say in my first post? I guess mostly a huge amount of thanks to everyone who's been offering their support and positive thoughts. I've been amazed at the outpouring of support and find myself very lucky to have so many in my life.

This is week 10 now, been in bed for almost 10 full weeks and it's very interesting. We did a CT scan last Friday and are getting the results back, things are looking good so far, the wound sems to be healing well and on schedule. I've started a weight-lifting program, albeit in bed, but it's a start and I've already graduated to 10 lb dumbbells, a major feat apparently. The therapists are easily impressed I guess. I'm pushing for more weight but they told me to chill. Okey dokey...

The food here is good, real food, not the stuff you get in a hospital. The staff are great as well, it's a good place to be as I heal up and get ready for my new life.

That's it for now, hopefully I'll come up with something more interesting to post later.

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Righteous. FWIW.. I be good with reading whatever.. you got some off topic stuff.. bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy!! Thanks for posting the update! Your fans want to hear from you often.

    We think about you everyday. Lance and I will be down to see you again soon!!

    Love ya,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete