Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hello Everyone, I just visited with Eric and he is awake but exhausted, so he is in and out of sleep. There are a lot of people who want to see him and have asked to come visit; so I asked Eric how he felt and if he was up for visitors. He has asked that for the next couple of days the visits be limited to a short list of folks including his family and a couple of close friends. He has given me his short list and I will reach out to those folks to let them know they are on the list.

For everyone else, please respect Eric’s wishes as we are all here to support him. I will continue to provide updates to everyone so you are not left in the dark. Please know that Eric very much appreciates the love and support you are all sending his way and take no offense in his request.